ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Hunter Allen’s LIVE Power Training Certification Program is designed to provide coaches with the opportunity to study and practice all aspects of Training and Racing with a Power Meter under the expert guidance from the man that wrote the book on power training. This program is designed to teach and practice the fundamentals and advanced techniques of power training. You will learn the latest metrics in training with power like FRC, power duration curve and how to use TrainingPeaks WKO5 software effectively and efficiently.
Start Date: December 7th, 2021.
Time: Webinar times to be announced. This webinar series is attended Internationally. We will set the time of the webinar that will benefit the most attendees.
- Intro to Training and Racing with Power
- Tools of Power Training
- WKO5 Software Set Up and Education
- The 7 Steps of Power Training
- Annual Planning with Power Data
- Advanced Analysis and Tracking, Part 1
- Advanced Analysis and Tracking, Part 2
- The latest in Power Training metrics
- One-on-one session with Hunter Allen
- One-on-one session with Hunter Allen
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Coaches and athletes looking to learn and certify in power training
- Bicycle industry members looking to advance their knowledge of power training
- Bicycle shop owners and staff looking to advance their knowledge of power training, power meters, and software
- International coaches and athletes
- This is a restricted program limited to ten (10) attendees per class
- Training and Racing with a Power Meter by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan, Ph.D.
- TrainingPeaks Account
- WKO5 Software or similar
SALE! $699! Regularly $1,495.
The full payment of $699 is due Friday, prior to the course start date. All payments are final, non-refundable, and non-applicable.
|HUNTER ALLEN is a former professional cyclist, a renowned coach, and an expert in power training for endurance athletes. As a bike racer for seventeen years, he earned more than forty career victories in competitions around the world. He was considered a great all-around cyclist who had the race tactics and skills essential for success at a professional level. He continues to stay fit and occasionally races in both local criteriums, fun gravel races, gran fondos and international mountain bike stage races.
Hunter is the founder and CEO of Peaks Coaching Group, which specializes in training cyclists and other endurance athletes using the power training principles. He coauthored Training and Racing with a Power Meter with Dr. Andrew Coggan and coauthored Cutting-Edge Cycling with Dr. Stephen Cheung. He also is a co-developer of TrainingPeaks WKO software, a leading program for analyzing data from power meters. His passion is applying science and technology toward improving athlete performance. He is one of the teachers for the Power Certification course for USA Cycling and he has taught in over 15 countries to over 4000 athletes and coaches on the principles of power training. He has written for Road magazine, Tri-mag.com, Bikerumor.com, and Performance Conditioning Cycling and was the technical coach for the 2008 USA BMX Olympic Team.
As a coach, Hunter believes in putting in smart, hard work that follows the principles of power training using data analytics to ensure the most effective and efficient training program. Hunter has worked with over 500 athletes including Tour De France winners, Gold Medalists in the Olympics and has helped numerous riders achieve national and world championships. Hunter also works with many top executives to maximize their time and achieve their goals using the most efficient technology available.
Hunter balances his cycling life with his kids, Thomas and Jack and daughter Susannah. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, and car racing and he won the 2017 Porsche Club National Championship season in “G” Class.