- Personal history, past training, and future goals
- Power profile and fatigue profile analysis
- Power diagnosis and training analysis
- Fitness testing to determine power training and zones
- Custom training plan
- Workouts emailed to you daily and available for review at any time
- Free premium TrainingPeaks account after the completion of your current subscription
- Training plan reviews via phone calls, online meeting, or Skype
- Unlimited training plan review calls per month
- 8 training plan revisions per month as needed
- Unlimited emails/texts per month (answered within 48 hours)
- 25% discount on select store products
- Free nutrition eBook and 2 week meal plan
- $300 discount on week-long camps
The Monthly Cost: The monthly charge for platinum level coaching service is $549.There is a 1 time startup fee of $129. The charge will take effect immediately but if you do not begin your coaching services at the 1st of the month you will be pro-rated the days you did not receive service on the following months billing cycle.
It has been truly a wonderful and amazing experience.
Hunter: You are a great friend! Thanks for all of your time and commitment. You are as much a truly amazing cycling coach as you are a life coach. Not only did you improve my cycling and racing, but you also gave me valuable tools that have equally applied to life improvements as well. You are the best.
Carr T –
An Amazing Team At Peaks
I am sure this will not come as news to you, but BJ is outstanding. I cannot say enough about how fortunate I feel for the opportunity to work with BJ and PCG. BJ went above and beyond in our coach-athlete relationship. Beyond his obvious expertise and experience, he was demonstrably invested in my peculiar situation He could not have been more engaged and supportive. Lastly, you should know that BJ is an exemplary ambassador for PCG. BJ’s embodies the business ethos I believe you have work so hard to achieve. For that matter, your entire team have been wonderful to work with.
I remain a big fan of BJ’s and PCG, and I want to thank you both for what you do for the sport of cycling. – Carr T