RISING TO THE OCCASION.
Road, cross and even hybrid bikes are now decked out with the stopping power once only reserved for mountain bikes. As the demand continued to grow, so did our design. The G3 Disc Hub is lighter, smaller and stiffer than ever before. We took our original disc hub shell and shaved off 180 grams, aka: 30% of the weight, and incorporated a 6 pawl freehub for faster engagement and an even longer life. Ideal for bikes with a 160mm rotor, the G3 Disc Hub can be used as 142x12mm thru axle or 135mm quick release for a wider range of compatibility.
- Hole Count: 24- hole
- Hub Weight: 350 grams
- Rotor Weight: 150 grams
- Rotor Size: 160mm, the most common disc brake rotor
- Axle: 135mm quick release and 142x12mm thru axle
- Compatibility: Thru Axle
- Freehub: 6-Pawl
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM and XD
- Connectivity: ANT+ or Bluetooth SMART
- Industry best 1.5% powermeter accuracy for all your MTB’ing needs.
ORDER INFORMATION: If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.