Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the Shimano®-compatible DFour power meter. Designed for Shimano®’s lightweight, ergonomic Dura-Ace® groupset, DFour is Quarq’s most advanced Shimano®-compatible power meter ever. DFour embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
The DFour power meter works with Shimano®’s 11-speed Dura-Ace® 9000, Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Designed for Dura-Ace® 9000 chainrings. Compatible with Ultegra® 6800 and 105® 5800 chainrings.
- Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket.
- Quarq ELSA RS Power Meter owners can upgrade using a DFour Power Meter Spider.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.