SHIMANO XTR M9000 OR M9020:
For mountain bike riders we offer a Stages Power meter available as a Power meter only non-drive crank arm for the Shimano M9000/M9020 model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select the applicable XTR model and length to fit their needs. The M9000 Race version is built from two expertly forged pieces that are bonded together, with a reduced Q-factor of 156mm. XTR Race will only be available in 170mm and 175mm configurations to start. The M9020 trail version is a more traditional 3D forged piece (much like the current M980 model) but with the new aesthetic. M9020 will be available in 5mm increments from 165mm to 180mm, with a Q-factor of 168mm.
Stages Cycling highly recommends checking the clearance between your bike’s chain stay and inner crank arm before ordering M9000 Race, as the reduced Q-factor increases the chance of clearance problems on some bikes. For instructions on how to measure your bike visit our Stages Support section.
- Accuracy: ± 2% of measured power
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Tool free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200 hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Optional Power Meter Protection available: Provides 2 years of accidental damage protection at an affordable price.
- PM option: Power meter (includes left arm)
- Length: M9020: 180mm
Don’t see a stages product you want? Contact us today and we can order it for you.