The SRAM RED AXS™ power meter breaks with tradition — and breaks through to new levels of performance. The power meters are designed with Quarq’s premier DZero™ power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset. Welcome to the pinnacle of the power meter.
Crank arms are included for these combinations.
- All 2x, 48 and 50t variants have fully integrated power into a direct mount Aero chainring
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.