Use the SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter Spider to upgrade a legacy SRAM XX1 Power Meter to the DZero platform.
The Eagle Power Meter Spider uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface. It is compatible with power meter crank arms only.
The DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and an XX1 Eagle Power Meter Spider are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no magnet.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade to the DZero platform with an Eagle Power Meter Spider. (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- Uses the 8-Bolt crank to spider interface. See 8-Bolt Compatibility, below.
- The XX1 Eagle power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).
Power meters and cranksets on 8-bolt since release:
- Quarq ELSA RS (Aug ’14)
- Quarq RIKEN AL (Apr ’15)
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM RED Power Ready Cranksets (Mar ’16)
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter (Aug ’14) (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms)
- SRAM RED BB386EVO standard crankset (Mar ’16)
Power meters switched to 8-bolt:
- Quarq RIKEN R (Revision AEQ onward, except warranty/replacement – Jul ’15)
- SRAM RED (eTap graphics – Jan ‘16)
- Quarq ELSA R
If the information you provide results in an incorrect order that must be returned you will be responsible for the $50 restocking fee. If you are unsure about any information required, contact us.
Definitely recommend! –
The power meter came properly packed and ready to be installed. I took it to my LBS and the tech put it on in less than 30 minutes. Pairing with my Garmin 910XT was done easily and I have not have any issues with it pairing or interfering with the other power meter in the house (also a quarq). Although I have read comments stating it needs to be calibrated before and after every ride to check for lost of accuracy during rides, the calibration number has been almost the same number before and after every ride. I would definitely recommend this product.