This new Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive Cannondale Si crank arm specifically to pair with Cannondale’s Hollowgram Si crank – 2014 or newer. The Stages Power meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SiSL2 model crank.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Lightweight & durable housing. The Stages Power meter weights less than 20g and the durable housing is slim, sleek and strong to ensure years of trouble free use. Additional features:
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
or BB30 riders we offer a Stages Power meter as an upgrade for existing Cannondale 2014 Hollowgram SI model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing 2014 Cannondale Hollowgram SI 3D forged crank need only select length of the non-drive power meter to match their existing crank. The Stages Power 2014 Hollowgram SI meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SISL2 model cranks.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
Don’t see a stages product you want? Contact us today and we can order it for you.