Topic: Your Ride Goals – Gran Fondo or Race and how to dominate!
Whether you are a Road Racer, CX Rider, Mountain Biker or Gran Fondo Rider what you do now and how you train throughout the year will impact your results. Setting SMART goals for your cycling season and knowing what will be needed for success will help you achieve it.
Hunter Allen will cover:
- Setting your 2019 Smart Goals to achieve success throughout the year.
- How to build your training plans using the latest in power training tools.
- Taking your goals into account and make sure you are getting dialed in for your best cycling season.
- Using your power data and building a periodized plan so you can peak at the right time.
- Special workouts so you can use to enhance your race or event whether a grand fondo, crit, or time trail secret tips.
- And More…
After you purchase this webinar you will receive a link to download it.
Good for 1 USAC Continuing Education Unit
OUR STORE HOURS: Monday – Friday. 9am – 5pm Eastern Time.
Please use the contact form on our contact page or call us at 540.587.9025 for questions.